The goal of the GEN is to secure a broad base of corporate, institutional and government funding partners interested in energy and committed to the objective, analytical approach of the University of Southern California. The network seeks funding and projects from both private and public sector donors.
The member may choose to substitute some of the membership benefits with membership in one or more of the ongoing technical consortium projects (eg ISC, RMC, etc.) as long as the total membership cost of the project (s) is under 75% of the corresponding GEN membership category. Each funder will be considered a member in good standing for a period of one year upon payment of an appropriate membership fee per the following fee schedule:
- Founding Member - $500,000 annual gift commitment for two years, "Founding Member" title is renewable throughout the duration of GEN: entitled to have faculty and multiple PhD students dedicated to a major research project for the exclusive benefit of the member with specific deliverables governed by USC Contract & Grant regulations, plus Silver Member benefits.
- Platinum Member - $200,000: entitled to have faculty and a PhD student dedicated to a research project for the exclusive benefit of the member with specific deliverables governed by USC Contract & Grant regulations, plus Silver Member benefits.
- Gold Member - $100,000: entitled to have a PhD student funded by the member's donation dedicated to a research project for the exclusive benefit of the member, plus Silver Member benefits.
- Silver Member - $50,000: entitled to consultation with GEN faculty, plus Member benefits.
- Member - $25,000: entitled to attend all workshops and board meetings, two representatives can attend one short course offered by any of the GEN programs, plus Observer benefits.
- Observer - $12,500: entitled to attend selected workshops and board meetings, share in research findings on general research projects and receive publications of the GEN programs upon request, one representative can attend one short course offered by any GEN programs, other representatives attending short courses receive at least 10% discount.
For additional information on GEN membership please contact Prof. Fred Aminzadeh, Director of GEN, email@example.com
,213-821-4268, or Dr. MIchael D Orosz, Interim Executive Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations Advancement Office, firstname.lastname@example.org